Technology has changed the view of the accounting team.
Using cloud-based platforms, the 8 Advisory virtual accounting team can manage the accounting and bookkeeping needs of your business and doesn’t need a lunch break, sick leave, a holiday or an allocation of office space.
Our experienced virtual accounting team are qualified, experienced accountants and bookkeepers who are experts at using cloud-based accounting software.
- Provide your business all the benefits of a professional and experienced team. Tailored to your needs, the accounting team can include a bookkeeper, an accountant, a payroll specialist, Chief Financial Officer or all of the above
- Provide the accounting and bookkeeping needs of your business online but still be available to meet and talk to if you need or want to. All staff are permanent and based in Australia.
- Implement cloud- based efficiencies and improved processes that are streamlined and customised to your needs.
- Enable you to view and action financial tasks – approving payroll, paying invoices, checking balances anywhere and anytime. Online bookkeeping, using Xero or MYOB cloud-based platforms, delivers instant results and lets you understand and access your business performance.
- Establish reporting that enables you to understand how your business is tracking.
- Provide cloud-based accounting software advice, set-up, installation and training.
Your virtual accounting team is tailored to your business. Let us know what you want to do, and your virtual accounting team will do the rest.
8 Advisory: A trusted advisory who can work as part of your business as the virtual accounting team.